- Trees Produce Oxygen – we can simply not live if there were no trees
- Trees play an essential role in environmental sustainability.
- It helps with the fight of climate change by absorbing carbon dioxide and other pollutants from the air.
- They prevent erosion and clean the water.
- Trees provide home to surrounding habitat, not to mention the nutritional value their fruits have to offer.
April 22, 2016
'Tree'mendous fun facts: Earth Day 2016 - The importance of trees
We were one of the first companies to conduct formal training programmes for nature guides. We are known in the industry as the pioneers and leaders in field guide and nature training. We started in 1993 with a mission to raise the standard of guiding in Africa. EcoTraining is the oldest field guide training company in Africa.